Friday, July 23, 2010

From The Bowels Of My Brain VIII

It's time for the eighth compilation of what I think about when I'm not thinking about anything.

Choo-choo:

>> Words matter.

>> Punching a police officer after getting pulled over for speeding is not a good idea.

>> A well-run business is, to me, truly beautiful.

>> Being responsible for a kid while you're there drastically changes the experience of eating at a restaurant.

>> "Understood", for some reason, looks funny to me when written.

>> You ever thought about how many cows had to die for them to perfect the recipe for Hamburger Helper?

>> Pain is about perspective

>> Those executive games people have in their office feel archaic.

>> Been doing it for 5 years and if there's one thing I've learned about investing in stocks it's that I don't know anything about investing in stocks.

>> Bad breath is the most under-discussed, awkward-interaction-maker there is. I feel like I'm changing that one Bowels Of My Brain at a time.

>> You know how when you get near the end of the shampoo bottle, you start using smaller amounts to make it last and still get the same clean hair. We should just use smaller amounts the whole time.

>> Toilet paper is more efficient for blowing snot into than facial tissue. (You really think I'm going to give Kleenex a free mention in From The Bowels Of My Brain?!)

>> Do we still really need those random 4-letter combinations that start with a W to identify radio stations? No. The answer is no.

>> If it's your birthday, happy birthday.

Hasta luego seƱoritas

1 comment:

  1. We have not bought facial tissue in a very long time. There is little difference b/t it and TP. Also, I am not a senorita.

    ReplyDelete