Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Google Reader Shared Items

Almost 4 years ago I started a blog called Blake's (Semi) Daily Links where I would post some interesting links I had come across. I kept it going early on, posting several links a day several times a week. Then, it became Blake's (Semi) Monthly Links. Then, it became Blake's (Semi) Yearly Links. Now, it's more like Blake's (Semi) Decadely Links.

RSS Feeds started getting easier to find. Then, Twitter moved to prevalence. Then, Shared Items from Google Reader became easy to use. All of the sudden, my process for sharing links was even more antiquated and inefficient.

As of today, on the left side of the blog you can see my Shared Items from Google Reader along with my tweets. I come across a lot of quality content. Periodically, if something strikes me, I'll share it. It doesn't mean I necessarily agree, it just means I found it interesting and worth sharing.

P.S. If you don't already use a feed reader, start. I recommend Google Reader. It's the perfect way to keep up with blogs that are updated occassionally. If you use that, you can subscribe to our blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment